- Up to 600 cycles per minute.
- Infinitely adjustable stroke.
- Available from 5 to 80 tons standard.
- Four post design for increased accuracy and durability.
- Standard heavy plate steel fully welded bases.
- High precision DC press controls.
- Patented vibration dampening.
Ease of Operation
- Integrated PLC controls for maximum flexibility and serviceability.
- Includes programmable operator interface that may be used to monitor and/or change system parameters with selectable password protection.
- Designed and built for ease of use, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Lower Operating Costs
- Hydraulic die return shock absorbers.
- One simple O-Ring is considered the only wear item.
- Less than one hour is typically required to change the o-ring versus an all-day process on other “air-bag” style pneumatic presses.
- Simple and fast set-up and tuning.
- Automatic press lubrication system with quick-connect die feed.