Roll Mills & Roll Formers
Standard 1/2 Inch Diameter to 4 Inch Diameter Spindles Custom Sizes and Spacing Available Where Required
Guarding removed for ease of viewing.
- Dual precision tapered inboard bearings.
- Precision ground and aligned spindle faces.
- Hardened and ground adjustment mechanisms.
- Heavy-duty hardened, ground gearing & spindles.
- Maximum durability.
- Precision machined main blocks.
- Heavy-duty inboard and outboard stands.
- Lower operating costs.
- Efficient drive train design cuts horsepower needed by up to 50%.
- Automatic gear, bearing and total oil bath lube systems for higher speeds.
Advantages Over Lesser Quality/Competitor Machines
- No roller bearings, only matched sets of taper bearings to lock spindle into location, does not allow for the spindle to “FLOAT”.
- No chain drives to transmit chatter marks onto the finished part, slip, add to power loss and make for difficult tooling adjustments.
- MRF only builds high-quality, precision roll mills for a long lasting, sound investment at an affordable price.