For Flying Cut-Off, Notching, Punching, etc.
- All die components are fully squared and machined to close tolerances.
- Hardened and ground D-2 steel on all cutting surfaces and most components.
- Aircraft grade alloy aluminum die shoes with bronze wear plate inserts.
- Hardened steel gibs.
- MRF dies feature minimum use of die springs, instead positive motion is commonly built into the die for better performance and added dependability.
Ease of Operation
- Quick change setups available.
- Dies tailored to your existing presses & rails.
- Fully flared lead-in guides for ease of threading at high line speeds when applicable.
Lower Operating Costs
- Complete automatic lubrication systems available.
- Typical sharpening requires less set-up and metal removal, resulting in lower maintenance costs and extended die life.