Coil Stock Recoiling Lines
Complete lines made to process master coils to fully completed smaller coils. Used extensively for production of Trim Coil, Valley Coil, Handy Man Coil and Gutter/Seamless Siding Coil. Complete lines require both a MRF Pay-Off Reel and Recoiler.
- Up to 500 fpm line speed operation.
- Up to 2000 coils per 8 hr shift, (depending on coil size).
MRF’s Hi-Speed Pay-Off Reel
- Accelerates to full recoil speed in seconds.
- Coil widths from 12 – 60 inch standard.
- Hydraulic or manually expanded mandrels.
- Standard capacities from 1,000 to 20,000 pounds.
- Up to 600fpm payoff speed for self-regulating powered pay-off reels.
Fully Automatic Recoiler
- Typical Trim Coil Recoiler Systems produce one finished 50 foot coil in approximately 17-22 seconds (800-1200 coils per 8 hour shift).