Tighter Part Profile Tolerances
- Precision CNC machined roll tooling is thru-hardened and ground with both faces and inner bore precision ground, each piece contains stamp groove marked with serial number and tooling location number.
- Our engineering blends state-of-the-art software with years of experience to improve your application by improving the quality and productivity of your roll forming process.
- Air hardened D-2 tool steel standard for wear resistance and long life or AMPCO bronze where required.
- Hardened for wear resistance.
- We can tool up your existing mill, regardless of the manufacturer.
- We can sharpen or rework your tooling or ours to “like new” specifications and performance.
- Fully tried out on our equipment or yours on our plant floor.
- Designed by us to fit your equipment completely with any auxiliary stands required.