MRF Mechanical Presses
Standard 5 to 100 ton (others available)
Guarding removed for ease of viewing.
- Machined to precision tolerances.
- Hardened and ground tool steel draw bars and die rails.
- Heavy duty, fully welded, rigid base.
- Powered by high-torque high-slip Nema D design motor.
- Hydraulic die return shock absorbers.
- Automatic press lubrication system with quick-connect die feed available.
Ease of Operation
- Integrated PLC controls for maximum flexibility and serviceability.
- Includes programmable operator interface that may be used to monitor and/or change system parameters with selectable password protection.
- Designed and built for ease of use and maintenance troubleshooting.
Lower Operating Costs
- Design extends die sharpenings by 10x (based on actual customers’ experience).
- Lower electrical consumption due to large flywheels on MRF mechanical presses.
- Low air consumption due to low volume air clutch and air brake.