Perforating / Louvering / Embossing
Guarding removed for ease of viewing.
Versatility & Savings
- Less cost initially and throughout its life when compared to press operation.
- Can be utilized in-line or off-line as speeds up to 500 fpm.
- Higher production speed and less down time.
- MRF’s patented perforating roll design has replaceable punches & buttons in precision bored & jig ground alloy steel retainer rings on ground spindles.
- Less floor space required.
- Decreased noise and vibration due to natural shearing motion.
Accuracy & Durability
- Unique patented MRF design aligns punch and die rolls.
- Precision ground matched gear set with adjustable timing & backlash.
- Vertical spindle adjustment via micrometer-style hardened wedges.
Increased line speed
- Up to 500 feet per minute.
- Rotary perforation excels at higher speeds where presses often fail or become too costly.
- Proprietary low pressure compressed air slug conveyance system.